Search/browse theatre collections
Refine your search using these filters,
or supply your own search term or phrase.
- Canterbury Cathedral, Properties--Leases and tenancies(4)
- Canterbury Cathedral Precincts, Building Works and Repairs(2)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Cathedral Chapter--Finances and Investments(2)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Choir School(2)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Christ Church Gateway(2)
- Governors of Queen Anne's Bounty (Great Britain)(2)
- Aylsham, Kent (England)--Conveyance of Mines and Mineral Rights(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral Library(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Canons Honorary(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Canons Minor(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Cathedral Chapter--Pensions(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Cathedral Chapter--Seasalter Land Sale(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Cathedral Chapter--St. John's Audit(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Cathedral Chapter--Tithes(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Lay Clerks(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Music(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Offertory Fund(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Sanatorium(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Statutes(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Tithe Redemption Stock(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral--Request for Cathedral Stone(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral. Friends--Offices(1)
- Ecclesiastical law--Great Britain--Cathedrals Measure, 1931(1)
- Ecclesiastical law--Great Britain--Leasing Acts(1)
- Halford Bequest Fund(1)
- King's School (Canterbury, England), Classrooms(1)
- King's School (Canterbury, England), New Dining Hall(1)
- Stone-in-Oxney and Appledore (England)--Union of Benefices(1)
- type script(4)
Minutes of a meeting of the Estates Committee, held on Friday, 17th February, 1939. The following items were discussed - Caution money - Archdeacon Hardcastle. Eastry Chancel. South door of Cathedral. Living of Deopham, Norfolk. Precincts 12A. Precincts 10. Palalce Street 53. A. G. Baker - salary. Saxon pocket sundial. Burgate 21A - Mr. Chissell, dilapidations. St. Benet's Stepney - easement. Burgate 22 - Mr. Cheshire. St. Street 20 - Mr. Denne. Forrens garden - flowering cherry tree. Tithe Act 1936. Sun Street 14, 15, 16.
Minutes of the March Monthly Meeting of the Chapter, held on Saturday, 25th March, 1939. The following items were discussed - Minutes of the February Monthly Meeting - Precincts 29; Saxon pocket sundial; Burgate 21A - Mr. Chissell; Undercroft of Howley Library; Christ Church Gateway; Vergers' gowns. Pigeons. Salary of Organist. Salary of Precentor. F. J. Millen. Halford Bequest. Burgate 11/12. Burgate 21C. Palalce Street 44. Rev. G. W. Lampe. Meister Omers. Living of Deopham. Q.A.B. (Powers) Measure, 1937. East Horsley, sale of [Cromwellian] flagons. New Statutes. New Music. Cathedral key and postern keys. Hammond organ wiring. Office duplicator. Letter of thanks from Miss Poole.
Minutes of the February Monthly Meeting of the Chapter, held on Saturday, 27th Ferbuary 1937. The following items were discussed - Matters arising out of the Minutes of the January Monthly Meeting, namely - Willesborough. Statutes. Recitation of the Psalter. Report of the Estates Committee on the Following - Precincts Nos. 6, 16, 24, 26 and New Classrooms. Stone-in-Oxney. Guiding Permit for Cathedral. Precincts 14E, Starrs House, No. 2. Paddock Wood. Cathedral Boilers. Burgate 15B. New Classrooms, Payment for. King's School Mintyard Building. Meister Omers Wall Paintings. A. G. Baker, Coaching Fee. Valuation and Insurance of Plate in Cathedral. Cathedral Inventory. Tithe, A. Mitchell, Stone-in-Oxney. C. Ingleton, Minster Sheppey. William Gardner, Pension. Mr. Harvey, Letter of Thanks. Precincts 4. Also discussed were extracts from the minutes of a Council Meeting of the friends of Canterbury Cathedral touching on the following issues - Slope to Great Cloister. Shields on the roof of Edward the Confessor's Chapel. Canterbury Festival, 1937. Undercroft of the Dormitory. Additional Office Accomodation. Tomb of Henry IV. Great Cloister - 14th Century Colour Work. Wax Chamber - Special Door. Pinnacles on Central Tower. Buttresses on South Side of Nave. Almonry Gateway. South-West Transept - South Window. East End of Crypt. Also discussed - Meeting with Sir Charles Peers. King's School Dining Hall. The meeting to be resumed Saturday, 6th March, 1937.
Minutes of the September Monthly Meeting of the Chapter, held on Tuesday, 5th October 1937. The following items were discussed - Minutes of the July Monthly meeting. Stone-in-Oxney. Precincts 3. Precints 19. Precincts 26 and 27. Treasury. Halford bequest. Christ Church Gate. Precincts 14. Burgate 67. Choir School - Mr. Charles' board etc.; the Rev. C. F. Pare's agreement; division of garden; medical attention. St. Gregory-the-Great. King's School - contract for dining hall, and commutation. Canterbury Education Committee. Preparatory Schools' Service. Burgate 13. Burgate 28. All Hallows, Lombard Street; 22 Lime Street. Manor of Aylsham. Brenchley. Land at Seasalter. Cathedrals Measure 1931 - publication of accounts. Friends of Canterbury athedral banner. Choir School piano. Binding of Choir Music. Gift of cathedral stone. Wax Chamber. The litany. Gift of grand piano. Gifts from Women's Guild.