Search/browse theatre collections
Refine your search using these filters,
or supply your own search term or phrase.
- Bath and Wells (Diocese) --History.(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral Precincts, Building Works and Repairs(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral Precincts--Ramsay Family Vault(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Cathedral Chapter--Finances and Investments(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Cathedral Chapter--Pensions(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Cathedral Chapter--Seasalter Land Sale(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Choir School(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Christ Church Gateway(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Properties--Leases and tenancies(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Statutes(1)
- Church of England, Livings and Benefices(1)
- King's School (Canterbury, England), Classrooms(1)
- King's School (Canterbury, England), New Dining Hall(1)
- Oxford (Diocese)--History(1)
These filters define your current search;
click on a filter to remove. Or
Start a new search
Minutes of a meeting of the Estates Committee, held on Friday, 14th January 1938. The following items were discussed - Milner memorial Trust. Leases to King's School. Tress in Deanery and Precincts 15 gardens. Cloister garth. Burgate 21B. Precincts 14E. Forrens 4. Burgate 22. Precincts 6. Burgate 25. J. A. Chambers. Treasury safe keys. Christ Church gateway, central niche. Chapter House charges. All Saints Maidstone, chancel. Choir School - Mr. Charles' appointment; contracts; prospectus. Electricity kiosk in Precincts. St. John's Chapel. Cathedrals alms. Seasalter. Cathedral handbooks. Mr. Bligh and loudspeakers. Precincts 18.
Minutes of the October Monthly Meeting of the Chapter, held on Saturday, 30th October 1937. The following items were discussed - Minutes of the September Monthly meeting. Stone-in-Oxney. Precints 19. Precincts 14. Precincts 18 - division of garden. All Hallows, Lombard Street; 22 Lime Street. Bell Harry tower - turrets. Precincts 21. Cathedral oil burners. Minor canons' and organist's fees. Music and Mr. Cresswell's expenses. Redemption of Metropolitan stock. Expenses of special services. Mr. Harmer's salary. Meister Omers fresco. Burgate 10B. Palace Street 52. Precincts 12. Yard space behind Torrens 2 and 3. Cathedrals Commission. Choir School. Precincts 11A. Exning with Landwade. St. Mary, Milton Regis. Licenses of Alibi. Re-organisation of Choir. Cathedral handbooks. Christ Church Gate - statue. Cathedral arms. Library key. Brenchley tomb. Milner Memorial. Lay-clerk's vestry etc. Marked "File" and signed by Hewlett Johnson.