Search/browse theatre collections
Refine your search using these filters,
or supply your own search term or phrase.
- Canterbury Cathedral, Cathedral Chapter--Finances and Investments(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Friends(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Music(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Properties--Leases and tenancies(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Wax Chamber(1)
- King's School (Canterbury, England), Classrooms(1)
- The Deanery(1)
Minutes of the April Monthly Meeting of the Chapter, held on Saturday, 24th April 1937, and its continuation on Monday, April 26th. The following items were discussed - Minutes of the March Monthly Meeting. Coronation Service. Livings - Stone-in-Oxney, Lower Halstow. Pillar in Crypt. Stand for Archiescopal Cross. Cathedral boilers; fuel oil. Cleaning of the font. Sacrist's requisition forms, and music account. Oak benches. Undercroft of Library. Undercroft of Dormitory - north end. Almonry Gateway. Shields on the roof of the Chapel of Edward the Confessor. Tomb of Archbishop Courtenay. Precincts 3. Tomb of Henry IV - removal of railings. Great Cloister. Wax Chamber. Choristers Blundell and Johnson. Choir School fees. Instrumental music tuition fees. Burgate 20 - Messrs. Carver and Staniforth. Sun Street 20A - top flat. Postern key. St. John's Audit. King's School - commutation. Mr. Helmore and extension of classrooms. Confirmation of contract for new classrooms. Choir School.