Search/browse theatre collections
Refine your search using these filters,
or supply your own search term or phrase.
- Canterbury Cathedral, Properties--Leases and tenancies(3)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Choir School(2)
- Canterbury Cathedral Precincts, Archaeological Finds(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral Precincts, Thefts and Vandalism(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Cathedral Chapter--Finances and Investments(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Christ Church Gateway(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Employees--Salaries(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Guides(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Lay Clerks(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Services(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Vergers(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral--Request for Cathedral Stone(1)
- Canterbury Cricket Week(1)
- Halford Bequest Fund(1)
- King's School (Canterbury, England)(1)
- The Deanery(4)
Minutes of the April Monthly Meeting of the Chapter, held on Thursday, 21st April, and on Saturday, 23rd April 1938. The following items were discussed - Minutes of March Monthly Meeting. Trial of organs. Burgate 20. Burgate 22. Burgate 27. Burgate 34B. Precints 12. B.B.C. Contribution. Precincts 14E. Precints 21. Palalce Street 29 to 37. Palalce Street 59. Choir School - Mr. and Mrs. Elliott; Halford bequest; Laundry account; Mr. Pare - boarding fee; Printing pf prospectus; Cricket netting; Arrears of fees; Residence of headmaster. Cloister garth. Kent war memorial. Stand for Archiepiscopal cross. Prie-dieus for Sanctuary. Chapter investments. Box for communion breads. Cathedral music. Lower Halstow. Loss of overcoat. Lavatory under Dean's stairs. High Altar superfrontal. St. John's, Upper Norwood - request for stone. Christ Church, Canterbury, Scotstown. Nave stalls. New Statutes. Courses of addresses during Advent and Lent. Carved stone found in Cloister garth. Cloister garth.
Minutes of a Private Meeting of the Chapter, held on Wednesday, 7th December, 1938. The following items were discussed - Cathedral organ servicing. Lay clarks. Cathedral glass in Mr. Caldwell's possession. Report of the sub-committee on the staff. Mr. Baker's voice. Lay clerks' holidays. Honorarium for Mr. Tophill. Includes corrections in pencil and ink.
Minutes of the Weekly Meeting of the Chapter, held on Friday, 14th July, 1939. The following items were discussed - Minutes of the previous weekly meeting - Report of Sir Charles Peers; Meister Omers window; Precincts paths and roads; Sellindge Chancel. Car parking. Floodlighting. Monkton Chancel. Tunstall Glebe. Burgate 32. Fire hose. Ashford Choral Society. Simon Langton Girls' School service. Lighting Choir after services. Arrangements during vesturer's absence. Statutes. Palace Street 44. Scouts' equipment. Choir School.
Minutes of the Weekly Meeting of the Chapter, held on Friday, 28th July, 1939. The following items were discussed - Minutes of the previous weekly meeting. Choir School - Mrs. Crossley; R. Tayler. Loudspeakers. Choir lighting. King's School Appeal. Mr. Thackray. Prunus tree, Precincts 29. Statutes. Sun Street 14/16. Palace Street 52. Bell Harry Tower. Palace Street 44.