Search/browse theatre collections
Refine your search using these filters,
or supply your own search term or phrase.
- Canterbury Cathedral Precincts, Building Works and Repairs(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Cathedral Chapter--Seasalter Land Sale(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Cathedral Chapter--St. Catherine's Audit(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Music(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Properties--Leases and tenancies(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Services(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Stained Glass(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Vestments(1)
Minutes of the October Monthly Meeting of the Chapter, held on Wednesday, 26th October, 1938. The following items were discussed - Minutes of the September Chapter meeting. Chorister Killin. Nave screen. Precincts 18. Palace Street 56. Sun Street 17. Burgate 19. Burgate 21A. Roadway on North Side of Green Court. Nomination of candidates fpr Parker Exhibition. Vice-Dean and his deputy. Permission for boys to visit Bell Harry Tower. Christ Church Gateway - central niche. Cathedral keys - Miss Mills. Cathedral glass - old borders in Clerestory. Land st Seasalter. Choir School boiler insurance. Time of week-day evensong. Advent addresses. Canterbury Lectionary. Cathedral organ. New music. Vestry clock. Vergers' gowns. Alternative order of Holy Communion. Choristers' procession. Date of the St. Catherine's Audit, 1938. Mr. Barker, the agent, was absent owing to ill health.