Search/browse theatre collections
Refine your search using these filters,
or supply your own search term or phrase.
- Canterbury Cathedral, Services(2)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Vestments(2)
- Canterbury Cathedral Library(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral Precincts, Building Works and Repairs(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Cathedral Chapter--Seasalter Land Sale(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Cathedral Chapter--St. Catherine's Audit(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Christ Church Gateway(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Lay Clerks(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Properties--Leases and tenancies(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Stained Glass(1)
- King's School (Canterbury, England)(1)
Minutes of the October Monthly Meeting of the Chapter, held on Wednesday, 26th October, 1938. The following items were discussed - Minutes of the September Chapter meeting. Chorister Killin. Nave screen. Precincts 18. Palace Street 56. Sun Street 17. Burgate 19. Burgate 21A. Roadway on North Side of Green Court. Nomination of candidates fpr Parker Exhibition. Vice-Dean and his deputy. Permission for boys to visit Bell Harry Tower. Christ Church Gateway - central niche. Cathedral keys - Miss Mills. Cathedral glass - old borders in Clerestory. Land st Seasalter. Choir School boiler insurance. Time of week-day evensong. Advent addresses. Canterbury Lectionary. Cathedral organ. New music. Vestry clock. Vergers' gowns. Alternative order of Holy Communion. Choristers' procession. Date of the St. Catherine's Audit, 1938. Mr. Barker, the agent, was absent owing to ill health.
Minutes of the St. Catherine's Audit and Chapter, 1939, held on Saturday, 25th, and continued on Monday, 27th, and Tuesday, 28th November, 1939. The following items were discussed - Minutes of the Weekly meeting of November 24th - Sunday Evensong; Services; Friends' Council Meeting; King's School. Distribution of Audit alms. Appointment of Reveiver [A. Sargent appointed]. Appointment of Treasurer [Canon Macnutt reappointed]. Cathedral Alms Fund. Librarian's report. Key audit. Sacrist's report. Appointment of Sacrist [Mr. Poole reappointed]. Precentor's report. Appointment pf Precentor [Mr. Poole reappointed]. Preachers' list. Music. Dr. Shirley was absent from Canterbury.