Search/browse theatre collections
Refine your search using these filters,
or supply your own search term or phrase.
- Royal Princess's Theatre, Oxford Street & St. Marylebone & London & England(2)
- Brixton Shaw Theatre, Brixton Hill & Brixton & London & England(1)
- Cambridge Theatre, Earlham Street, Seven Dials & Holborn & London & England(1)
- Irish Repertory Theatre, 132 West 22nd Street & New York & New York & United States of America(1)
- Soho Repertory Theatre & New York & New York & United States of America(1)
- Tivoli Theatre, Francis Street & Dublin & Leinster & Eire(1)
These filters define your current search;
click on a filter to remove. Or
Start a new search
- image unavailable
Two newspaper cuttings showing wood engraving illustrations of ARRAH-NA-POGUE. The first cutting is from the Illustrated Times, 1 April 1865, and shows the climactic moment of the sensation scene in the final act. This is captioned "Scene from 'Arrah-na-Pogue,' at the Princess's Theatre - The Escape of Shaun 'The Post.'" The second illustration may be from London Illustrated. It is captioned "Scene from 'Arrah-na-Pogue,' at the Princess's Theatre. - See Next Page" and shows a scene from the first act of the play.