Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Summerhill Mill,, Warbleton, Heathfield, Sussex, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 23.9.1934
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a post windmill with roundhouse in Warbleton, near Heathfield East Sussex, probably known as 'Summerhill Mill', showing a ~ view from the rear, in a state of disrepair, taken on 23rd September 1934.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540639
- Accession number: 540639
- Item caption: "WARBLETON. Post. ~ Rear. Sussex."
- Dimensions: 90 x 60 mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540639
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury