Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Sullington Heath, Storrington, Horsham, Sussex, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 15.10.1933
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of the windshaft of a ruined windmill in Sullington Heath, Storrington, near Horsham, West Sussex, taken on 15th October 1933.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540632
- Accession number: 540632
- Item caption: "SULLINGTON HEATH. Windshaft. Sx."
- Dimensions: 60 x 90 mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540632
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury