Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Gibbet Mill, Ferry Road, Rye, Sussex, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 3.5.1956
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a smock mill in Rye, East Sussex, known as 'Gibbet Mill', 'Tillingham Mill', 'Barry's Mill', 'Rye Windmill' or 'New Mill', showing a distant ~ view from the rear with the River Tillingham in the foreground, taken on 3rd May 1956.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540592
- Accession number: 540592
- Item caption: "RYE ~-R. Sussex"
- Dimensions: 90 x 60 mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540592
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury