Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Blackdown Mill, Punnetts Town, Sussex, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 8.7.1934
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a smock windmill, known as 'Punnetts Town Mill', 'Blackdown Mill' or 'Cherry Clack Mill' in Punnetts Town, near Heathfield, East Sussex, showing a ~ view from the rear with no sails or sweeps, taken on 8th July 1934.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540572
- Accession number: 540572
- Item caption: "PUNNETTS TOWN. Smock. ~ Rear. SX."
- Dimensions: 90 x 60 mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540572
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury