Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Peasmarsh, Sussex, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 13.8.1939
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a smock mill in Peasmarsh, near Rye, East Sussex, showing a ~ view from the rear, with sweeps or sails in a state of disrepair, taken on 13th August 1939.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540565
- Accession number: 540565
- Item caption: "PEASMARSH. ~-Rear. SUSSEX."
- Dimensions: 90 x 60 mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540565
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury