Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Peasmarsh, Sussex, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 7.10.1934
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a smock mill in Peasmarsh, near Rye, East Sussex, showing a side view with sweeps or sails in a state of disrepair, taken on 7th October 1934.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540555
- Accession number: 540555
- Item caption: "PEASEMARSH. SIDE. Sx."
- Dimensions: 90 x 60 mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540555
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury