Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Kipson Bank Mill, Hunston, Chichester, Sussex, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 6.10.1935
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of Mr. C. A. Hodson, former Miller at a smock mill known as 'Kipson Bank Mill' in Hunston near Chichester, West Sussex, standing in front of the ruined smock base, taken on 6th October 1935.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540449
- Accession number: 540449
- Item caption: "HUNSTON. Mr. C. A. Hodson, former miller. SX"
- Dimensions: 90 x 60 mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540449
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury