Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Barringers Mill, Henfield Common, Henfield, Sussex, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 20.8.1950
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a post windmill with roundhouse, known as 'New Mill' or 'Barringer's Mill', in Henfield, near Horsham West Sussex, showing a detail of the trestle from the side, in a state of disrepair, taken on 20th August 1950.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540434
- Accession number: 540434
- Item caption: "HENFIELD Trestle. Side. Sussex"
- Dimensions: 90 x 60 mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540434
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury