Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Harebeating, Hailsham, Sussex, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 6.5.1934
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a post windmill with roundhouse, in Harebeating near Hailsham, East Sussex, showing a front view, in a state of disrepair, with most of the post body and roundhouse roof demolished and the internal mechanism on the ground in front of it, taken on 6th May 1934.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540418
- Accession number: 540418
- Item caption: "HAREBEATING. Sx."
- Dimensions: 90 x 60 mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540418
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury