Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Harebeating, Hailsham, Sussex, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 13.4.1933
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a post windmill with roundhouse, in a state of disrepair with no sails or sweeps, in Harebeating near Hailsham, East Sussex, showing a ~ view from the front, taken on 13th April 1933.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540415
- Accession number: 540415
- Item caption: "HAREBEATING. ~ FRONT. Sx."
- Dimensions: 90 x 60 mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540415
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury