Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Friston, Sussex, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 29.4.1934
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a detail of the crown beam and crown tree from a derelict post windmill in Friston, East Sussex, laying on the ground, taken on 29th April 1934.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540383
- Accession number: 540383
- Item caption: "FRISTON. Crown-beam. Sx."
- Dimensions: 60 x 90 mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540383
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury