Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Somerley Mill, Bell Lane, Earnley, Chichester, Sussex, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 15.7.1934
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a smock windmill known as 'Somerley Mill' in Earnley near Chichester, West Sussex, showing a ~ view from the front, taken on 15th July 1934.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540358
- Accession number: 540358
- Item caption: "EARNLEY. ~Front. Sussex."
- Dimensions: 90 x 60 mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540358
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury