Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Oldlands Mill, Keymer, Ditchling, Sussex, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 2.2.1936
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a post windmill with roundhouse known as 'Oldlands Mill' in Ditchling, East Sussex, showing a ~ view from the front, surrounded by scaffolding during renovation work, taken on 2nd February 1936.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540350
Restoration and conservation
Buildings--Repair and reconstruction
- Accession number: 540350
- Item caption: "Ditchling. Oldlands. Renovations. ~Fr. Sussex."
- Dimensions: 90 x 60 mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540350
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury