Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: The Dicker, Hailsham, Sussex, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 23.9.1934
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a windmill roundhouse in the Dicker, near Hailsham, East Sussex, taken on 23rd September 1934.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540333
- Accession number: 540333
- Item caption: "DICKER. R.H. Sx."
- Dimensions: 60 x 90 mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540333
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury