Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: New Mill, Cross-in-Hand, Heathfield, Sussex, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 21.7.1946
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a post windmill with roundhouse, known as 'New Mill', in Cross-in-Hand, near Heathfield, East Sussex, showing a ~ view from the front with just two sweeps or sails, taken on 21st July 1946.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540325
- Accession number: 540325
- Item caption: "CROSS IN HAND ~-Fr. 2 sweeps. Sussex."
- Dimensions: 90 x 60 mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540325
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury