Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Clayton, Sussex, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 9.1932
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of two windmills, a tower with no sails known as 'Jack Mill' and a post mill with roundhouse known as 'Jill Mill' in Clayton, West Sussex, showing a side view, taken during September 1932.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540297
- Accession number: 540297
- Item caption: "CLAYTON. both. dist. SUSSEX. Sept. '32"
- Dimensions: 60 x 90 mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540297
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury