Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Barnham windmill, Yapton Road, Barnham, Sussex, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 21.1.1940
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a tower windmill in Barnham, West Sussex, showing a side view, taken on 21st January 1940.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540061
- Accession number: 540061
- Item caption: "BARNHAM. Side. SUSSEX."
- Dimensions: 90 x 60 mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540061
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury