Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Barnham windmill, Yapton Road, Barnham, Sussex, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 14.8.1931
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a tower windmill in Barnham, West Sussex, showing a ~ view from the rear, taken on 14th August 1931.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540050
- Accession number: 540050
- Item caption: "BARNHAM. ~ REAR. Sx."
- Dimensions: 90 x 60 mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540050
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury