Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Argos Hill Mill, Mayfield, Sussex, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 18.10.1936
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a post windmill with roundhouse known as 'Argos Hill Mill', in Mayfield, East Sussex, showing a detail of the quadrant and sails, taken on 18th October 1936.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540035
- Accession number: 540035
- Item caption: "ARGOS. HILL. DETAIL. OF. QUADRANT. SX."
- Dimensions: 60 x 90 mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540035
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury