Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Mount Pleasant Windmill, Market Weighton, Yorkshire, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 27.6.1935
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a tower windmill with no cap or sails, known as 'Mount Pleasant Windmill' in Market Weighton, Yorkshire, showing a distant view including the mill cottage on the right and a field in the foreground, taken on 27th June 1935.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540817
- Accession number: 540817
- Item caption: "MKT. WEIGHTON.(MT. PLEASANT.) T. N.C. (and) Mill Cott. Yorks."
- Dimensions: 60 x 90 mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540817
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury