Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Aberford, Leeds, Yorkshire, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 22.8.1934
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a tower windmill, possibly known as 'Hicklam Mill', in Aberford near Leeds, Yorkshire, showing a side view in a state of disrepair with no cap or sails, taken on 22nd August 1934.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540773
- Accession number: 540773
- Item caption: "ABERFORD. Side. Yorks."
- Dimensions: 90 x 60 mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540773
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury