Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Tuttle Hill Mill, Nuneaton, Warwickshire, England
- Creator: photographer : Simmons, Herbert Edward Sidney, Mr., 1901-1973
- Date: 30.6.1934
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a tower windmill, known as 'Tuttle Hill Mill' in Nuneaton, Warwickshire, showing a ~ view from the front, taken on 30th June 1934. Photo by H.E.S. Simmons.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540720
- Accession number: 540720
- Item caption: "TUTTLE HILL WK."
- Dimensions: 90 x 60 mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540720
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury