Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Napton-on-the-Hill, Stratford-on-Avon, Warwickshire, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 1.6.1936
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a tower windmill in Napton-on-the-Hill near Stratford-on-Avon in Warwickshire, showing a ~ view from the rear, with broken sails, taken on 1st June 1936.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540716
- Accession number: 540716
- Item caption: "NAPTON-ON-THE-HILL. ~ Rear. OBL. WARWICK."
- Dimensions: 60 x 90 mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540716
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury