Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Baxterley, Atherstone, Warwickshire, England
- Creator: photographer : Simmons, Herbert Edward Sidney, Mr., 1901-1973
- Date: 30.6.1934
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of an open trestle post windmill in Baxterley, near Atherstone in Warwickshire, showing a side view in a state of disrepair, taken on 30th June 1934. Photo by H. E. S. Simmons.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540691
- Accession number: 540691
- Item caption: "BAXTERLEY W.K ... PHOTO BY H.E.S. SIMMONS"
- Dimensions: 90 x 60 mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540691
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury