Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Coleby, Lincolnshire, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, William Burrell, Mr., 1884-1978
- Date: 24.5.1931
- Description: Glass plate negative of a tower mill at Coleby, Lincolnshire, taken on 24th May 1931.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186845
- Subject: Tower mill
- Accession number: F186845
- Item caption: "COLEBY LINCOLN. 24.5.31"
- Material type: glass plate negative
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186845
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury