Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Seaton Ross, Yorkshire, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, William Burrell, Mr., 1884-1978
- Date: 24.6.1935
- Description: Glass plate negative of Preston's Mill in Seaton Ross, Yorkshire, taken on 24th June 1935.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186842
- Subject: Tower mill
- Accession number: F186842
- Item caption: "SEATON ROSS YORKSHIRE 24.6.35"
- Material type: glass plate negative
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186842
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury