Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Nuneaton, Warwickshire, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, William Burrell, Mr., 1884-1978
- Date: 6.8.1933
- Description: Glass plate negative of a tower mill in Nuneaton, Warwickshire, taken on 6th August 1933.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186832
- Subject: Tower mill
- Accession number: F186832
- Item caption: "FIVE SWEEPS NUNEATON WARWICK"
- Material type: glass plate negative
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186832
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury