Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Burton Dasset, Warwickshire, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, William Burrell, Mr., 1884-1978
- Date: 24.5.1927
- Description: Glass plate negative of a post mill in Burton Dasset, Warwickshire, taken on 24th May 1927.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186830
- Subject: Post mill
- Accession number: F186830
- Item caption: "BURTON DASSET WARWICK MAY 1927"
- Material type: glass plate negative
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186830
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury