Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Wisborough Green, Sussex, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, William Burrell, Mr., 1884-1978
- Date: 8.10.1933
- Description: Glass plate negative of the base of a smock mill in Wisborough Green, Sussex, taken on 8th October 1933.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186826
- Subject: Smock mill
- Accession number: F186826
- Item caption: "BASE SMOCK MILL WISBORO'. GREEN SX. OCT. 1933"
- Material type: glass plate negative
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186826
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury