Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Shipley, Sussex, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, William Burrell, Mr., 1884-1978
- Date: 4.7.1924
- Description: Glass plate negative of a smock mill in Shipley, Sussex, taken on 4th July 1924.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186810
- Subject: Smock mill
- Accession number: F186810
- Item caption: "Shipley Mill Sussex July 1924"
- Material type: glass plate negative
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186810
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury