Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Ringmer, Sussex, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, William Burrell, Mr., 1884-1978
- Date: 13.1.1936
- Description: Glass plate negative of the trestle from a post mill in Ringmer, Sussex, taken on 13th January 1936.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186802
- Subject: Post mill
- Accession number: F186802
- Item caption: "RINGMER MILL SUSSEX JAN.13.1936"
- Material type: glass plate negative
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186802
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury