Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Polegate, Sussex, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, William Burrell, Mr., 1884-1978
- Date: 8.1927
- Description: Glass plate negative of a tower mill in Polegate, Sussex, taken in August 1927.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186796
- Subject: Tower mill
- Accession number: F186796
- Item caption: "POLEGATE SUSSEX AUG. 1927"
- Material type: glass plate negative
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186796
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury