Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Patcham, Sussex, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, William Burrell, Mr., 1884-1978
- Date: 6.1923
- Description: Glass plate negative of a tower mill in Patcham, Sussex, taken in June 1923.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186790
- Subject: Tower mill
- Accession number: F186790
- Item caption: "Patcham Mill Sussex June 1923"
- Material type: glass plate negative
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186790
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury