Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Harebeating, Hailsham, Sussex, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, William Burrell, Mr., 1884-1978
- Date: 18.3.1926
- Description: Glass plate negative of a post mill at Harebeating near Hailsham, Sussex, taken on 18th March 1926.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186758
- Subject: Post mill
- Accession number: F186758
- Item caption: "HAREBEATING MILL NR. HAILSHAM. 18.3.26"
- Material type: glass plate negative
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186758
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury