Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Golden Cross, Sussex, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, William Burrell, Mr., 1884-1978
- Date: 11.2.1934
- Description: Glass plate negative of a roundhouse at Golden Cross, Sussex, taken on 11th February 1934.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186757
- Subject: Roundhouse
- Accession number: F186757
- Item caption: "GOLDEN CROSS. SUSSEX. 11.2.34"
- Material type: glass plate negative
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186757
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury