Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Hurst Mill, Eastbourne, Sussex, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, William Burrell, Mr., 1884-1978
- Date: 20.4.1926
- Description: Glass plate negative of 'Hurst Mill', a tower mill at Eastbourne, Sussex, taken on 20th April 1926.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186753
- Subject: Tower mill
- Accession number: F186753
- Item caption: "HURST MILL. EASTBOURNE. APR.20 1926"
- Material type: glass plate negative
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186753
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury