Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Earnley, Sussex, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, William Burrell, Mr., 1884-1978
- Date: 31.3.1935
- Description: Glass plate negative of a grinding stone at Earnley, Sussex, taken on 31st March 1935.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186750
- Subject: Mill stone
- Accession number: F186750
- Item caption: "GRINDING STONE. EARNLEY. SX. 31.3.35"
- Material type: glass plate negative
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186750
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury