Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Clayton, Sussex, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, William Burrell, Mr., 1884-1978
- Date: 1.5.1938
- Description: Glass plate negative of the tower mill 'Jack' at Clayton, Sussex, taken on 1st May 1938.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186734
- Subject: Tower mill
- Accession number: F186734
- Item caption: "TOWER MILL. CLAYTON. SX. 1.5.38"
- Material type: glass plate negative
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186734
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury