Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Clayton, Sussex, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, William Burrell, Mr., 1884-1978
- Date: 12.6.1923
- Description: Glass plate negative of a post mill in the foreground and a tower mill in the background at Clayton, Sussex, taken on 12th June 1923.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186732
- Accession number: F186732
- Item caption: "Clayton Mills. Sussex. June. 1923"
- Material type: glass plate negative
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186732
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury