Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Ashurst, Sussex, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, William Burrell, Mr., 1884-1978
- Date: 2.2.1926
- Description: Glass plate negative of a dilapidated post mill at Ashurst, Sussex, taken on 2nd February 1926.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186716
- Subject: Post mill
- Accession number: F186716
- Item caption: "ASHURST MILL. SUSSEX. FEB. 2. 1926"
- Material type: glass plate negative
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186716
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury