Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Ashurst, Sussex, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, William Burrell, Mr., 1884-1978
- Date: 15.3.1931
- Description: Glass plate negative of the remains of a post mill at Ashurst, Sussex, taken on 15th March 1931.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186714
- Subject: Post mill
- Accession number: F186714
- Item caption: "RUINS MILL. ASHURST. SX. 15.3.31"
- Material type: glass plate negative
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186714
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury