Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Wray Common, Surrey, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, William Burrell, Mr., 1884-1978
- Date: 3.8.1931
- Description: Glass plate negative of a tower mill at Wray Common, Surrey, taken on 3rd August 1931.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186703
- Subject: Tower mill
- Accession number: F186703
- Item caption: "WRAY COMMON. SURREY. 3.8.31"
- Material type: glass plate negative
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186703
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury