Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Ockley, Surrey, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, William Burrell, Mr., 1884-1978
- Date: 29.7.1934
- Description: Glass plate negative of a smock mill at Ockley, Surrey, taken on 29th July 1934.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186680
- Subject: Smock mill
- Accession number: F186680
- Item caption: "OCKLEY. SURREY. 29.7.34"
- Material type: glass plate negative
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186680
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury